Thursday, October 14, 2010

the good ole coosa valley fair

The biggest thing to come to Rome, GA every year...the Coosa Valley Fair! What a redneck place but oh so fun! So what did I do? Took my team there!!

Here is why I love it so much:


What a GREAT mullet. And yes I walked around him and pretended like I was texting...but def took some shots. My team now says I am suuuch a creeper. Ha! Not to mention: the game he was playing...after he left I got on it and won! A huge Orange monkey, but gave it to one of my girls who had tried like 10 times to win!

Also, I paid three dollars for a man to guess my age..he had to come within two years of it. His guess: 17...I am a college coach and he guessed 17!!! Haha, maybe I should feel good that I look young, but then again maybe I should feel not good because I look like Im a highschooler!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment