Thursday, December 16, 2010

awkward family photos

I definitely just wasted an hour of my life looking at this website: Awkwardfamilyphotos.com It was great, yet time consuming but here are some of my favorites.
Always in the background...

The traditional family egg toss...but instead of an egg...they go with the baby.

As a mother you must be consistent. Time out can happen anywhere.

Yes...this baby is duct taped to the window...

This makes me think of a Brinck Bowers or Andrew Hawkins kind of wedding..if you know who those people are then this is self-explanatory.

Proof that Santa can be scary...

What a musical family! And does she think she is going to play a screwdriver?

Is the hammer really necessary?

Never trust a 3 years old with a 9 month old!

Do you think she wanted to be in the picture? Or is she just napping for now?

I'm taking notes for when Im a mom. A easy bruise proof way to teach rollerskating/rollerblading!

I think this is funny because of all the extra "helping hands" in the picture..Who are those people?

This guy should watch the kids a little closer...multitasking is key.

He should take notes from this guy. This was probably my dad when I was that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment