Saturday, April 24, 2010

empty rooms

Today my parents came up for my last Senior Lacrosse Game--wow, it's hard to believe that it has been four years...

four years of:
--living in a dorm
--playing lacrosse
--waking up for morning weights every tues and thurs at 5:30
--Growing and struggling and growing and strengthening my walk with the Lord
--Getting to know my best friends for life
--GDH food!

My parents helped me pack up some things from my room and memories just flew through my brain! Pictures of me and my first roommates(Jordan Newberry,Allison Green, and Riviere!!). Pictures of me and my ZETA family! Pictures of me and Ashton and our four years together. God has blessed me with the best four years of college. I definitely made mistakes but I'm getting there.

Another memory and cool update: My favorite waitress is Teka at Steamers and I have been really praying these four years to be able to share the gospel with her. Yesterday I got to share my testimony with her! I didn't really get to tell her much bc we always speak in passing but I got to tell her about how the reason I come to steamers so much and why they know me was becuase my freshman year Bethany Griffith who was involved with CO took me once a week to steamers to do a bible study. This changed my life becuase that year I became a Christian, so steamers is an awesome environment!! And I got to tell Teka all about it!!

So after four years, my room is empty. Empty of physical and material things but it will always be FULL of the memories I have here at Pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment