Tuesday, May 25, 2010

numbers…

For those of you who didn’t know…my new job is that I am the head women’s lacrosse coach at college. It’s been really neat, the whole process of the Lord guiding me here and I have really enjoyed my job so far! But here’s the kicker:

I have 4 PLAYERS!!

Many wonder, how many play during a game of lacrosse? 12!!!

Interesting…things just aren’t quite adding up, but I know that the Lord will provide! I know I am a little bit anxious but I am praying that the Lord really will do what is best for me whether that means a full team or not! So if you are reading this and you have some free time: PRAY!! I am praying that the Lord will provide at least 12 more girls by the end of the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I will most definitely pray that the Lord brings to you those girls that you need to have a full lacrosse team. He works together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose, His will, will be done. :)

    ReplyDelete