Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Colorado

I got a camera and it is so awesome! I also got to visit one of my best friends in Colorado, Jordan Newberry- who just moved there. It was such an awesome trip so I tried to capture it in pictures- Here are my favorites:






"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made." Romans 1:20

Through God's creation, we can see His glory, beauty and splendor. I love it. While in Colorado, I got to go skiing, ice skating on a frozen lake, and hiking up the beautiful mountains! It was amazing. God is so evident in all of creation!


I'm still learning how to use my camera - I love this photo below but I have to learn how to get rid of the sunspots! Hopefully I will learn how and then post some more photos!


Thanks for looking at my photos!


Brittni



No comments:

Post a Comment