Friday, December 23, 2011

joyful noise



"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music." Psalm 98:4

This little girl is so awesome to me! She really is just shouting for joy-or just shouting...but hey, I would have fun doing that! If you start the clip at :40 you will be able to get a good idea of her awesomeness. This made me literally laugh out loud. Things I love about the video and things to take note:

1. The embarrassing looks of the kids all around her.
2. The child in the manger is a real baby, and sleeps through the entire thing.
3. It was filmed 15 years ago.
4. The "girl" in the blue playing Mary, is actually a little boy!!
5. She didn't sing like that in the rehearsal so her mom told her to "sing louder."
**I got all of these facts from the youtube page. So awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment