Saturday, August 14, 2010

myMistakenTexts.com

Textsfromlastnight.com =Not my favorite website. But I feel like I could create my own website. I don't think I would call it texts from last night but maybe something like: MyMistakenTexts.com and MistakesOnCall.com

Let me give you some examples about how cool I am: If you know these people it will probably be extra funny to you.

MyMistakenTexts.com:


To Shannon Strodel(a former lax player that I was meeting for breakfast): Hey Shannon, hope I am at the right chickfila! Can't wait to see you!

Mistakenly Sent to Shannon HARTFORD(a lax player at Pc who lives in Boston). She sent back: "Brittni I got really excited when you texted me but then I realized that you probably sent me the wrong text because there are no Chicfila's in Boston!"....Oops.

To Dad, and Mom: Hey I am boarding the plane at 11:40, I will be arriving around 1:30. Can't wait to see you then!

Mistakenly sent to Daniel Hill and Mom. Daniel replied: "I don't even know where you are going?!"...Oops.


MistakesOnCall.com

On the phone with Walt Allen(talking about my new lacrosse team on August 14th):
Walt: So when you start practicing?
Me: Next year....OH no not next year, sorry next week. No wait sorry in two weeks. Wait, first week of September, I guess thats three weeks. Haha
Walt: Next year...hmm thats a new coaching philosophy. No practicing for the whole first year.

On the phone with Josh Bingham:
Me: Happy Birthday! So you are 22,right?
Josh: Yep
Me: So how does it feel to be 22?
Josh: It feels like Im 23
Me: Wait, what? How does it feel to be 22?
Josh: Like Im 23...
Me: OOOh, OMGah! You are 23?!?!


My life is crazy and my mouth definitely goes faster than my brain so things just pop out like whoa! I mix up my words, texts, phone calls, etc. Makes for really funny yet somewhat awkward experiences but it always makes me laugh! And everyone knows that when I laugh...It's just ridiculous! I'll never forget this one convo:

Me: Dang, I really do mix up my words all the time.
John Solms: I thought you did that on purpose...to be funny.
Me: NO WAY! I dont even mean to!
Ashton Yount: No really John, she does. I normally always have to translate for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment