Wednesday, September 1, 2010

whistle while you work

whistle while you work...that's what I do...errr what I am supposed to do. But this is the thing: the one thing I hate about coaching is blowing a whistle. I dont know what it is about it, but I hate blowing my whistle. Last night I even forgot to bring it to practice. Maybe its because I feel like Im not good at it. My whistle blowing skills are slightly below par. It sounds very spitty and whispy lol. So before practice I guess I need to practice...blowing a whistle. Yuck for whistles...I practiced in my car once..but never do that. I think I almost blew out an eardrum..I think I might boycott them; a simple "GO!" can do the exact same job. Who thought a tweet would be better, but then again whenever you hear one you are likely to stop whatever you are doing and see whats up. So I guess I will have to put my inadequate whistle blowing skills aside and move on with my life, with this thought, and with a whistle in hand.


-Also, final update: This is how amazing God is: I have 16 players for my team! A goalie and 15 field players. More than I asked. I prayed for 15 and I received one more than that(Ephesians 3:20).

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! The Lord provides always!! It's so wonderful!! :) Haha, yeah it does work just the same to say "Go." lol! Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete