Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tryouts anyone?

Today I had an open tryout for laxers. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't set it up and I didn't get a chance to advertise it. I've been out of town for the past two weeks.

Long story short...No one showed up!! What a great first tryout! Haha

But PTL* God has now provided 9 players! Slowly but surely God is providing exactly what I need. I'm learning to not just pray for things but to expect great things from God. Ephesians 3:20 says that he is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.

For some reason, I really do have a peace about my team for next year. Call me crazy, but I really think I will have 12 by the end (although I'm praying for more). I'm really not that stressed even with the smallest lacrosse tryout showing in the world! I know that God will have a team for me! We'll just have to see how things come together. And know this..Im not just doing nothing. I am recruiting like crazy! I love building relationships with students and I can't wait to see what God does next year!

*PTL-Praise the Lord

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world! i'm excited to "keep up" with you on here! great seeing you at the beach. always so thankful for the ways you love our girls.

    ReplyDelete