Wednesday, June 23, 2010

god is so good

So let me tell you about Montana...15 coaches and 35 students headed to Two Moose Ranch in Glenn, Montana. It was in the middle of nowhere. But in the middle of nowhere you are always in the middle of somewhere--mountains surrounded us on all sides and the beauty of God's creation was astounding. AND GOD DID SO MUCH--The girls I met were awesome and here they are!



Three girls became believers over the trip and so many girls were encouraged to live a godly life outside of just saying what they believe. It was so neat to plan events and ways to pull each other out of temptation because we know there will be some along the way!

On the first row second from the right is Jessica, or Jess. She was my roommate in Montana and it was so great getting to know her. She is a GA for volleyball and loves the Lord so much. It was so encouraging to talk to her and it was so EASY. The common bond of Christ was all we needed to hit it off.

On the top row second from the right is Kristy Brown, the Assistant Women's BBall coach at Shorter and she is SO GREAT! She has such a love for the Lord and such a desire to pour into girls so that they may know more of Christ! I have learned so much from her and we also have just hit it off great! God is so good!

And my car:



My car was crazy! As a new coach, for some reason I was put as a driver for all guys and little Sarah! I drove an expedition XL so I had the biggest SUV out of all the coaches. I had 5 football players and a soccer player and then SARAH my life saver. I definitely needed a girl there with me. That picture explains it all--they said: "Now let's take one like how we annoyed her in the car!" and all jumped on me! Ha! So fun.

Montana was awesome, God did and is doing so much in the hearts of the students at Shorter University. I can't wait to see what this year will bring. By the way, I'm up to ten players!! PTL!

1 comment:

  1. haha!! So glad you're getting more players!! Praise the Lord!! The pics are great. :) Great post! Keep posting!! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete