Wednesday, July 14, 2010

my "for real" look

Need an update on my transition into Shorter University? There's a whole article about it!

http://goshorterhawks.com/sports/w-lacros/2009-10/releases/070810dulaney

Shorter really is amazing, I don't know of another place that would be able to write an article like that with me talking about my relationship with the Lord. I'm not gonna lie though, some of the info is wrong! I was a two year academic all-american in high school not at Pc!! And only a two year most valuable offensive player in college!

Ps. Funny story, the picture of me in "my office" is actually a picture of me at Coach Warner's desk (we had to hide the pictures of his children). I was pretend typing while the screen was on lock and it beeped SO LOUD, I couldnt help but laugh...so we had to take a million pics to try to get me to look "for real" instead of laughing the whole time!

1 comment: